Hello faithful readers. So sorry for my absence lately, rest assured, I am still reading and reviewing books, and am still working toward my goal of 200 books in 2011. To help apologize for my absence, and to help celebrate BlogFest 2011, I am hosting a giveaway.
I struggled with what people might like as a prize, and suddenly I realized, I can give whomever wins the exact book they have been wanting, by simply giving away a giftcard.
So, I will be giving away a $15 gift card to Amazon. Who would not like to win that, right?
Here are the details:
- In order to win, you must be a follower of my blog.
- Since the giftcard can be emailed, this giveaway is open to anyone.
- The giveaway is open from 12:01 am July 15th to 11:59 pm July 17th. A winner will be chosen on July 18th.
- Entering is SUPER easy, just leave me a comment below with your name, your email, and telling me how you follow my blog (GFC, Networked Blogs, etc).
- Follow me on Twitter and get and extra entry by leaving a second comment with your Twitter name.
- "Like" me on Facebook and get an extra entry by leaving a third comment with your Facebook name.
- Go to my Amazon reviewer profile and vote any of my reviews "helpful" and get an fourth entry by telling me which review you voted on.
So, you can get up to 4 entries. Simple right? RIGHT! So, best of luck!
The fun does not end there. Check out the following blogs, who are also participating in Blogfest 2011 by sponsoring some great giveaways:
You can see the full list of blogs participating in Blogfest 2011 at A Journey of Books
Hope you all enjoy Blogfest 2011. Keep track of all the giveaways you enter here! Good luck!