Monday, August 1, 2011

A Touch of Revenge, by Gary Ponzo

A Touch of Revenge (A Nick Bracco Thriller)

Nick Bracco is back, and once again in danger.  Kurdish terrorists are after Bracco to avenge their leader's death, and will not stop until Bracco is dead.  The terrorists seem unphased by the death and destruction upon innocent people, and Bracco is determined to keep his family safe.

The second installment in the Nick Bracco reacquaints readers with Nick, Matt, Tommy, and a few other characters.  I liked that we got to see a little bit more of Bracco's personal side, with a little more personal view of his marriage.   The plot was so fast paced, and full of excitement, I literally could not stop reading the book.  It was a little startling, the body count in the book, but the violence is not gratuitous, and it all helps further the plot of the book.

The book opens with an action packed scene and things are rocking and rolling from the start.  It had been a while since I had read the first book in the series, yet within moments, I was back into Bracco's world, like no time had passed.  I loved it!

I think this book will appeal greatly to fans of thrillers, crime dramas, and political dramas.  However, none of those tend to be genres I appreciate, and I still loved this book, which just goes to show that Ponzo's writing has mass appeal.


I received a review copy courtesy of the author.

If you liked this review, please rate it (and others!) as helpful on my Amazon profile. My Amazon Profile

1 comment: