Friday, June 4, 2010

Leilani Loves Books Birthday Bash

So, I stumbled upon a huge blogger contest today from a cool blogger named Leilani (such a gorgeous name).




She is having a big contest to celebrate her birthday and achieving over 100 followers. Congrats Leilani! I can only hope to get 100 followers someday soon!

You can check out her deliciously designed blog by clicking the button above. She does some very interesting reviews.

I love connecting with other book bloggers, because we all love books, and have a common goal of sharing great books with other people.

Live well, laugh loud, and read often!

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Friday-Follow and so glad I found you! Book blogs are some of my favorite places to browse everyday! Now following you, and looking forward to getting to know you better!
    Susan
    www.BlackberryCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post!
    Youll have to thank my mom for my name :)
    Hope you enjoy the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you could follow me back at www.momsbalancingact.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an great book. I'll have to check this one out. It's amazing what a person can live through and over come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks so much for the heads up on the book, "Addict" it sounds like a rags to riches book that's right up my alley.

    This is why this blog is so important to me, I learn about books I'd never come into contact with otherwise.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many books going right now I am getting confused!

    Just stopping by from the Tuesday Tagalong to check out your blog. Im your newest follower! Stop by my blog whenever you have time, lots to see and do!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks so much for linking up for our blog hop! I'm your newest follower!

    Kim

    http://chubbycheeksthinks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete